Assignments for this Semester

 After reviewing how the semester is going to look for this class, I am very excited! I have already been having so much fun writing these blog posts, so now I am really excited to get into Mythology and Folklore!

I am most intrigued by the Storytelling assignments because I like idea reading a classic story then telling it in my own way. I am also excited for the Storybook project. After reading some of the storybooks, I started getting some ideas of what I want to write about. I have always loved creative writing, so that is why I am very happy about this assignment!

This class is SO SO different than the classes I have taken. Most of my classes are science classes, so the only writing I have done has been lab reports. I am happy for a change, though!

The extra credit assignments I am excited for are "Check-In and Connect" and "Microfictions." Check-In and Connect is so important for mental health and just a fun break from actual school work. Microfictions sounds fun because it's an extra chance to do some creative writing without taking too much time.

Overall, I am very excited for this class!

(Meme from imgflip)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to an Aspiring Dermatologist

Week 7 Story: The Real Story of the Lovers' Leap