Topic Research: The Original Princesses

Upon much consideration, I have decided to do a spin off of the Madame Gossip storybook and do the traditional Disney princesses. I chose to do this topic because I found myself getting excited thinking about the ways I could retell the stories I grew up loving. With my mind being so science and math focused, it is usually hard for me to actually want to sit down and read/write something. But with this topic, I lose track of time reading and brainstorming ideas. So, I am pretty excited to say the least!

Like Madame Gossip, I will be retelling classic princess stories from the perspective of Gossip Girl (a new name will be decided later). I think I want to use Rapunzel, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Snow White, and Sleeping Beauty in my stories. Rapunzel, Beauty and the Beast, and Cinderella all come from the book Once Upon a Time. Snow White and Sleeping Beauty come from a very similar book called The Old Fairy Tales.

Again, I am really looking forward to letting my creative side and childhood dreams run wild for this project!




(Picture of Disney Princesses from Disney Princess Wiki)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to an Aspiring Dermatologist

Week 7 Story: The Real Story of the Lovers' Leap