Week 8 Comments and Feedback

I think the comments are of moderate quality from my classmates. I am very far ahead of others, so I do not have many comments on my posts. And honestly I haven't found the time to look at the comments on my posts much, either.

I think I am giving about as much as I am receiving in terms of quality comments. I try to give some encouragement and constructive criticism from my initial reactions. I definitely could be giving better quality but I am on such a time crunch for everything else that I do as much as I can while being efficient.

The only way I am getting to know people is through their original blog posts, not comments. The Introductions are the most useful but I can also tell more about them from the topics they choose to write about and how they write it. I am very happy with my introduction and personal blog.

I could probably spend a bit more time adding details in my comments to other people so that I can be more helpful. I do not want to make any changes to my personal blog.

(Infographic from Feedback Cats)

I chose that infographic because I think it could help the quality of my constructive feedback towards others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to an Aspiring Dermatologist

Week 7 Story: The Real Story of the Lovers' Leap