Week 8 Progress

 I am pretty happy with my progress thus far, especially doing the easy 2 point of extra credit from the Check-In/Connect. Those 2 points are adding up and allowing me to finish hopefully by Week 12. I honestly do not have a routine. I just sit down and grind out this class whenever I have some down time and need a break from my other classes. I think my blog and website are going great so far.

I think I am doing a pretty good job so far, so I am not sure what I should change for the second half of the semester. I am satisfied with my blog and storybook so far, so I do not want to change them yet. I think my writing is going good and I do not know what new thing I should try.

(Image from Pinterest)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to an Aspiring Dermatologist

Week 7 Story: The Real Story of the Lovers' Leap