Week 8 Reading and Writing

I think the reading and writing assignments were working better at the beginning and are better now for people doing portfolios. Personally, I think that the reading and writing assignments are just extra busy work for the people doing the storybooks because we have already picked our readings for them. 

I am pretty happy with my blog and project website. I think that they are nice and organized while also being aesthetically appealing. I would say the storybook is my biggest accomplishment in my writing for this class because that is my most creative work and I really enjoy it.

My reading notes are somewhat helping with my story post because they sum up the story but I tend to just look at the original story more.

This is my favorite image from my previous blog posts because it is a beautiful picture of landscape, which are my favorite type of photos.

(Image of Lover's Leap in Laos)

I think I am getting the most out of my reading/writing experiences in class and am not sure of anything else I need or want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to an Aspiring Dermatologist

Week 7 Story: The Real Story of the Lovers' Leap